Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mar 20, 2011

The Monolith of Grey Whale Cove

Again, I am entering this image in to the Flickr group Charity Print Auctions - Japan for Tsunami and earthquake relief. All proceeds will go to Japan via the British Red Cross or your favorite local Red Cross for your tax writeoff. The last in my stream photo went for USD $450.00. Now, I want to try something new to raise money.

This will be an auction for a full resolution (5616w x 3744h) jpg file created untouched from my original 125MB TIFF file, so there will be no degradation of the TIFF quality. It will be for your own personal use and can be printed BIG! No selling to other people or I'll find out...hehe! The top 10 bidders will be the winners. In case of a tie, the first bids will be chosen first.

The bidding will start at a very reasonable USD $1, yes one dollar! (I have a theory abut this) Please help!

See the 1400 pixel version here: (the big one looks much better!)
www.flickr.com/photos/patrick-smith-photography/553865237...

A video showing the magnitude of the damage:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-8Lhgv3nk